Titel

Life in Music inspired by Joe Henry


maandag 5 mei 2014

Update Concert Norway

Joe is performing in Norway at the festival bergenfest on June 12.

Today, the exact timing for his concert was announced on the festival website.

Joe will perform from 17:15h till 18:15h in the 'magic mirrors'.

Magic mirrors





  
 




I really wish I could attend this particular show. I've seen more concerts in these kind of venues (maybe even this particular one). I don't know how it is for the artist, but as an audience member, I always found myself in verry nice intimate concerts.

But for me, Norway is a little too far away. If all goes well, I'll be attending Joe's concert in Amsterdam and Ghent.

For those who can go to this festival. It will be no surprise that I'm advising Joe's concert.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten