Titel

Life in Music inspired by Joe Henry


vrijdag 13 maart 2020

Cancelled and postponed shows

Because of the Corona pandemic; The entire entertainement world is suffering these days, and the following period. This naturally also affects shows by Joe.

It is absolutely necessary to take these measures. It's not a nice thing, but it is necessary.

So far I see as cancelled or postponed :

March 18 / Boston, MA @ City Winery [Postponed]
March 19 / New York, NY @ The Cutting Room[Postponed]
March 21 / Vienna, VA @ Jammin’ Java [Postponed]
April 7 / Portland, OR @ Mississippi Studios[Postponed]
March 26-29 / Knoxville, TN @ Big Ears Festival [Cancelled


Joe will be in Europe in the 2nd half of April. I must admit, seeing how things are evolving, .... I personally doubt these shows can take place. 
I do hope so, but I don't think it is going to happen. I'll be verry sad about it, but everyone's health comes first now ! 


Take care of each other out there !
With Love,
Stefan

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten