Titel

Life in Music inspired by Joe Henry


maandag 4 maart 2019

Doug Seegers produced by Joe

On May 31 2019, Doug Seegers will release his new album. It is produced by Joe. The album is entitled 'A story I got to tell'.


‘A Story I Got To Tell’ is Doug Seegers’ first major album release on BMG in the UK. American by birth and a star in Sweden, he has gold and platinum discs to his name, hundreds of live shows to his credit and multiple successful album releases elsewhere in the world.
Released on May 31st ‘A Story I Got To Tell’ features eleven new tracks and is produced by renowned GRAMMY-winning US producer Joe Henry. Encompassing country and blues, gospel, soul and rock, it’s a fluid and eloquent mix that demonstrates just how accomplished Seegers is as an artist; though as the title suggests, his story has not all been plain sailing.

The album was recorded in the spring of 2018.

“Working with Joe Henry has been one of the most revolutionary and evolutionary experiences,” says Seegers.  “This album is probably my most personal songwriting experience ever and reminds me why every day I choose my recovery, my redemption, and my faith. Through my music I know my authentic message of hope and rehabilitation can help people. It’s what I’m meant to do. It’s the story I’ve got to tell.”
As producer on the new album, Henry instantly connected with Doug’s charismatic presence, his soulful songs, and his artistic sensibility.  The result of their collaboration takes Doug beyond his signature country sound to a rich soundscape where soul, blues, rock and gospel intersect — redefining Doug Seegers as a classic American Music artist in the same legendary category as Ray Charles, Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, and Roy Orbison.
On March 8th, the first single 'Demon Seed' will be released. 

source

Here is 'Angies's song' from 2015.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten